DISPOSABLE HYDRATION SYSTEM
Disposable are more hygienic and simple bladder option to use than traditional reservoirs. By allowing you to simply remove, replace and recycle bladders when needed it eliminate the possibility of nasty germs growing inside previously used bladder. Its fast. Its hygienic. Its recyclable. Just replace the used bladder with a new and GO!
Bladders used only with water can be reused. If using any other liquids we advise you to not reuse the bladder (risk for germs).
- Total capacity: 0,5 liter
- Material: PET/NY/PE
- Including: bite valve, drink tube, adaptor and bladder
- Disposable bladder
- No need to clean your bladder
- Accessible price point
- Fit in most packs
Helmet Hands Free Kit Tube Port
DISPOSABLE BLADDER CLEANING
- Bladders used only with water can be reused number of times, just drain all remaining water and clean the bladder with mild soap and water
- Let the bladder dry out completely while hanging/standing with the cap at the bottom
- Bladders that have been filled with liquids other than water should be replaced after each use due to the risk of bacterial growth inside the bladder
- Bladders thats worn out should be replaced with a new fresh refill bladder
Our disposable bladders are manufactured in a strong plastic-foil which are recyclable and BPA-free and approved for food-stuffs.
TUBE & BITE VALVE CLEANING
- Disconnect the drink tube from the reservoir
- Grasp the bite valve in one hand and tube in the other. Pull the valve firmly to remove the bite valve from the tube
- Gently remove the silicone sheath from the valve and clean with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly
- Clean the inside of the tube with mild soap and water. Insert the USWE Tube Brush in the open end of the tube and scrub. Rinse thoroughly
- After drying the components, carefully reattach sheath to valve and re-install bite valve to tube